Hearing Loss Article – CDPAP Resource Center
Hearing Loss: A Common Problem for Older Adults
Hearing loss is a common problem caused by noise, aging, disease, and heredity. People with hearing loss may find it hard to have conversations with friends and family. They may also have trouble understanding a doctor’s advice, responding to warnings, and hearing doorbells and alarms.
What is CDPAP? Find out more about CDPAP from our CDPAP Articles and CDPAP Guides
- Apply for CDPAP here
- Read Stress Less with CDPAP Home Care
- Read Seven Tips to Improve Communication with Your Parent’s Caregivers
- Learn more – A QUICK GUIDE to joining the CDPAP Program in New York
- What are the The Realities of CDPAP?
- So, You Want to be a Paid Caregiver in the CDPAP Program?
- How does CDPAP help my family?
- Would you like to find out Will I Qualify for CDPAP?