CDPAP Resource Center – Spinal Cord Injury Article
Spinal Cord Injury Levels, Types of Spinal Cord Injuries
There are four sections of the spinal cord: cervical, thoracic, lumbar, and sacral. Each section of the spine protects different groups of nerves that control the body. The types and severity of spinal cord injuries can depend on the section of the spine that is injured.
What is CDPAP? Find out more about CDPAP from our CDPAP Articles and CDPAP Guides
- Apply for CDPAP here
- Read Stress Less with CDPAP Home Care
- Read Seven Tips to Improve Communication with Your Parent’s Caregivers
- Learn more – A QUICK GUIDE to joining the CDPAP Program in New York
- What are the The Realities of CDPAP?
- So, You Want to be a Paid Caregiver in the CDPAP Program?
- How does CDPAP help my family?
- Would you like to find out Will I Qualify for CDPAP?