How MS Affects the Brain
When you’ve got multiple sclerosis, losing your keys or forgetting a name can be scary. You wonder whether the illness is clouding your thinking.
It’s true that over time, about half of people with MS can have some cognitive problems. That means poor focus, slowed thinking, or a fuzzy memory.
Often these problems are mild and don’t really interrupt your daily life. It’s pretty rare to have severe thinking problems. They affect about 5% to 10% of people with MS.
What is CDPAP? Find out more about CDPAP from our CDPAP Articles and CDPAP Guides
- Apply for CDPAP here
- Read Stress Less with CDPAP Home Care
- Read Seven Tips to Improve Communication with Your Parent’s Caregivers
- Learn more – A QUICK GUIDE to joining the CDPAP Program in New York
- What are the The Realities of CDPAP?
- So, You Want to be a Paid Caregiver in the CDPAP Program?
- How does CDPAP help my family?
- Would you like to find out Will I Qualify for CDPAP?